Dragonfire Entertainment, hereafter referred to as “the publisher,” grants the following rights to the community:
Using the guidelines below, the publisher grants permission for users to make videos (walkthroughs, Let’s Play, reviews, etc.) with the publisher’s game content, images, audio, music, and/or cutscenes and publish to YouTube, twitch.TV, or similar digital services.
- Do not take assets from our games (e.g. voice, music, items) and distribute them separately
- Do not charge or restrict users from access to your videos
- Do not sell or license your videos to others for payment of any kind
- Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, poor taste, or offensive content
- Keep videos focused on gaming and away from overtly controversial topics
Failure to abide by these content guidelines may result in the publisher having the video removed. The publisher will, at its sole discretion, determine if a video does not comply with these content guidelines.
You are free to monetize videos via the partner programs with YouTube, Twitch.tv, Justin.tv, Blip.tv, Ustream.tv, or similar services whereby a website may pay you for views of a video if you are accepted into their partner program.
The publisher retains all ownership and rights of its produced content, and may terminate or change the terms of this agreement at its sole discretion.
Any questions about this policy should be addressed to [email protected].
Last updated September 22, 2019.