Your First Plan When The Game Is Playable?

Discussion in 'The Fungal Muck Inn' started by CynderAngel, Aug 20, 2017.

1. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hey all, me again. I kept thinking when their done with the game, and is ready to be playable. What would your first thing, that you've be doing? Besides creating a character of course. For me, I would start with my server being publicly, and create a dragon character. ( Just to get my dragon going. And open up for whoever wants to join my server. =3 ) Next, I will explore my new map for a bit. Than I will create another character, human wise. And build some buildings for my first empire for my dragon.
    ( Since dragons can't build in the game of course. ^ ^" )

Next I will make a Ranknar character, just to see how it is. Than I will explore more again, XD. That is pretty much it, for my starting goal. I know it isn't much, but eh. Anyways excited to hear yours. =3

Oh yeah and one last thing, I will be SWIMMING! I love going into water in games, and explore underwater and such.( If they allow me...) I am so excited for this honestly! <3 Gaah!

P.s my main character, which is a dragon. She will be the princess of this empire of that I will be building. You can know about my island here if you want to check it out/join:
    http://trialsofascension.com/forum/threads/the-kingdom-of-dreams.7241/

Gassy the Goblin and AzureBook like this.
  2. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

I plan to be a Human who will become a Mage and Magic Researcher before he dies permanently (plus helping to build BlueMoon Village). I also plan to play a Dragon and try to keep him alive to ascend as much as possible before he dies permanently too.

Gassy the Goblin and CynderAngel like this.
  3. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Good plans! =3

Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  4. Minion7099

Minion7099 Artisan

I plan on making a human. And if they let i want to dual wield shields. Then it will be to play by ear with my friends ands others to help progress an island.

5. Smaug

Smaug Journeyman

I will become the biggest and most destructive dragon that you've ever seen in a video game.

... If it lets me.

6. BazrakeArchdemon

BazrakeArchdemon Veteran

You got me to compete with.. But if you play nice ill play nice and we will look the other way :p

7. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Haha this sounds so much fun honestly! =D This makes me more excited more than ever!

8. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

I will begin to lvl up my raknar and get him stronger so that i can make my hive and make other raknar submit to my rule, then with others under my control i will slowly but surely make my territory bigger and plan raids and sieges of human hives. maybe try to make a deal with a dragon, my hive keep them safe while they are young and once they get bigger we help protect one another. I would also like to find ways to make it so people who want to pve and be raknar can do that and be safer in my hive

9. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

That sounds like a great idea! :D I really like that, ^ ^.

10. Tyras the Knight

Tyras the Knight Artisan

Generally atleast at first I plan to play a human.

My main goal is SURVIVE xD and learn how the game plays first before I even DARE attempt at my Dragon..I need to learn how cruel the world is first hahaha

11. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hahaah right! :) Sounds like a smart plan.

12. Mata

Mata Artisan

When ice dragon is implemented fully, I'm just going to hide peacefully away in a cave somewhere and avoid humans and other dragons as much as possible. Also fly. A lot.

13. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

Be careful flying in caves though ;)

14. AzureBook

AzureBook Journeyman

I am planning on joining a server and playing as a Dragon, I will just hide from other players until I am strong enough to PK, and reign terror on their cities!
    I may also create a Human mage, just to have fun

CynderAngel and Gassy the Goblin like this.
  15. darkvulpine

darkvulpine Artisan

We dragons need to work together, help one another grow, if we do not, we will cause our kind to falter.
    I do not plan to destroy, lest the humans or raknar invade my privacy... should they aid me... then I shall aid in return... but I feel the trust of humans cannot be taken to heart... so always be wary.

16. Methos

Methos Artisan

Better get your plans in place it wont be long now..

17. Imorgul Wulflocke

Imorgul Wulflocke Artisan

Human Merchant/Trader/Crafter