Your First Plan When The Game Is Playable?

Discussion in 'The Fungal Muck Inn' started by CynderAngel, Aug 20, 2017.

1. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hey all, me again. I kept thinking when their done with the game, and is ready to be playable. What would your first thing, that you've be doing? Besides creating a character of course. For me, I would start with my server being publicly, and create a dragon character. ( Just to get my dragon going. And open up for whoever wants to join my server. =3 ) Next, I will explore my new map for a bit. Than I will create another character, human wise. And build some buildings for my first empire for my dragon.
    ( Since dragons can't build in the game of course. ^ ^" )

Next I will make a Ranknar character, just to see how it is. Than I will explore more again, XD. That is pretty much it, for my starting goal. I know it isn't much, but eh. Anyways excited to hear yours. =3

Oh yeah and one last thing, I will be SWIMMING! I love going into water in games, and explore underwater and such.( If they allow me...) I am so excited for this honestly! <3 Gaah!

P.s my main character, which is a dragon. She will be the princess of this empire of that I will be building. You can know about my island here if you want to check it out/join:
    http://trialsofascension.com/forum/threads/the-kingdom-of-dreams.7241/

2. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

I plan to be a Human who will become a Mage and Magic Researcher before he dies permanently (plus helping to build BlueMoon Village). I also plan to play a Dragon and try to keep him alive to ascend as much as possible before he dies permanently too.

CynderAngel likes this.
  3. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Good plans! =3

4. Minion7099

Minion7099 Artisan

I plan on making a human. And if they let i want to dual wield shields. Then it will be to play by ear with my friends ands others to help progress an island.

CynderAngel likes this.
  5. Smaug

Smaug Apprentice

I will become the biggest and most destructive dragon that you've ever seen in a video game.

... If it lets me.

CynderAngel likes this.
  6. BazrakeArchdemon

BazrakeArchdemon Artisan

You got me to compete with.. But if you play nice ill play nice and we will look the other way :p

Smaug and CynderAngel like this.
  7. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Haha this sounds so much fun honestly! =D This makes me more excited more than ever!