What Is You Proudest Work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CynderAngel, Aug 20, 2017.

1. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hey all, I made this since theirs barely much going on within this forum, so I made this.

So let's begin, What is you're most proudest work that you have ever done? For me, its when I finished writing my novel and building a website from complete sketch by myself. So anyways, let me hear what your proudest moments are! I am excited to hear them.

Also excuse for the grammar from the title. I some how, submitted the thread by accident when I wasn't even finished. O_O I press some kind of a short cut, key. ( I am assuming enter? I don't know, it happen so fast. )

Iauquai and Bruxail like this.
  2. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

In terms of creativity and solo work, I worked as a Research Assistant in Unversity and developed a Virtual Machine to show how a computer could use Prolog as a native language. It helped to advance a hypothesis paper to theory. Eight years later a engineer team developed a computer based on it to prove the theory. The computer helped Logical Researchers to advance their research a lot.

In terms of team work, I inspired a platoon of Canadian NATO soldiers to accomplish many good things that made me very proud of them. And it earned me a slightly better rank.

Since then I developed a couple small apps to help with password security and it turns out that some other people want it too, heh.

3. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Wow that is really impressive. =) Great work on that, and that is great you made that. ^ ^ I can imagine how much proud you must be about that.

Also wow that is awesome! I actually want to learn to create an app myself, well someday. But that is really cool honestly! I'm sure they do, that does sound helpful.

Iauquai likes this.
  4. Bruxail

Bruxail Master

Hard to say really. Since this is about work, I have had 2 lives in my career.

In hardware design, I would have to say it was when I designed what I called a "status store state machine" for IBMs first optical host channel adapter and it worked first time without having to turn the chip.

When I transferred to software, it would have to be when I designed the error recovery code for IBMs 3495 Tape Library and the architect was impressed with what it did.

Since both got me awards, that made me pretty proud about what I contributed. Lot of close seconds, but I guess those are ones that stick out in my mind still today. Not much time left for me now though.

5. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Impressive, Bruxail :)

6. Bruxail

Bruxail Master

Thanks. Likewise to you and CynderAngel. Impressive stuff.

Iauquai likes this.
  7. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Completing a Novel is actually quite a good accomplishment for an aspiring writer or creative type. Publishing a Website is no small thing either. So, you have made a good start in your studies of art and creativity, CynderAngel.

CynderAngel likes this.
  8. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Dude that is impressive. =D Great work honestly.

Iauquai likes this.
  9. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Yes it sure is, ^ ^. Uh no, it wasn't it was quite hard doing it from code, putting onto the internet myself was more challenging than writing a novel. But it was so worth it honestly, ^ ^ glad it turned out well. Yes I have, and Thank you. =D

Iauquai likes this.