The Kingdom Of Dreams

Discussion in 'Island Advertising and Recruitment' started by CynderAngel, Jul 30, 2017.

What Race will be playing the most as?

1. Human

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Dragons

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Ranknar

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hey all, I never made a story and create my own island for the open before. So I will try my best, my island will be focus on peace mainly, until they make new races. Their will be a story on a certain race fighting each other, which be called the Nightmares in my island. However that won't be for a looong time.
    ( This will be an rp server btw. -3- And I will act as the princess of my own kingdom. P.s It will be PvE until then.)

Now let me explain the story, princess Angel ( me. ) was born into a world of Tonyia, where she became the first princess of the dragons empire of this new world of Tonyia. They just escape from the nightmares clutches through the portal, which the princess happens to open up for them. Now she will have to lead a new kingdom by herself, since her parents where slain by the enemy. Here in Tonyia the are humans and the raknars lived peacefully and formed an allegiance with the dragons empire. However not all was going to last in Tonyia, as evil was was on the foot, a war which had bring all the races together to defend their empires, will you join at the princess side to fight against this evil? Or will you join the nightmares themselves and take over Tonyia? Comment below on the side you have chosen, and add information what you be willing to do.

Information you need to fill out:

Name:

Race:

Side: ( Dream, or Nightmare?)

Jobs:

Dream home's location: ( Where do you wish to live at? You may change this any time. )

I will add your information here:

People that are on the Dream side:
    My friends: ( some of them, aren't on the forum at the moment. )

Alistair: Haves an account.

Name: Alistair Claret Race: Dragon Side: Dream Job: Knight Dream home's location: Just outside the kingdom.

Step:
    Name: Aristote Race: Human Side: Dream Job: Witch Dream home's location: Somewhere in the forest

Saugee:Now haves an account.
    Name: Saugee Elion Race: Human Side: Dream Job: Warrior Dream home's location: Near a small village near the kingdom
    --------------------------------------------End line for my friends----------------------------------------------

People that are on the Nightmares side:

More information about the Island.

Since I am not very good at sizes.... I will try to explain what I plan for the island to have, the island will be big but not that huge, it will also have a jungle , grass plain both will be hopefully big enough, the snow biome will be the biggest of them all. Their might be a few islands as well. Not sure we be able to add that in the game.

You are welcome to build your own homes, and kingdoms too! ^3^

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

I voted for Dragons because I feel that if 10% of the computers play dragons they will re-starting lots and lots of times to get a Dragon to adult growth stage. So, I suspect that Dragons will be created more than other races per player.

Alistair and CynderAngel like this.
  3. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

That is very true, ^ ^. Also I was hoping for that, since in my server world. I expect people to make more dragons, since the first empire will be dragons anyways.

4. Alistair

Alistair Apprentice

I can't wait for this. I'm really excited. X3

CynderAngel likes this.
  5. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Ikr? Me too! :D And yay you made an account! >3<

Alistair likes this.
  6. Alistair

Alistair Apprentice

Yep, so what's this site for? ^3^

CynderAngel likes this.
  7. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

The site is for a game, which you can play as a dragon, human, spider. Its an MMORPG, as you can see. =3 Feel free to browse around honestly, ^ ^. You can also build stuff too! =3

Alistair likes this.
  8. Alistair

Alistair Apprentice

Cool! Build stuff like what? =3

CynderAngel likes this.
  9. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear there. xD On humans race, you can build structures, and cities. While the dragons, can build a hoard, traps and a home. ( I think homes can as well? I don't recall on that one. ) Spiders you can build too, but its more like eggs, and webs? I don't remember on those either, I am more focus on the dragons honestly. XD

Alistair likes this.
  10. Alistair

Alistair Apprentice

I see. =3 Awesome! X3