1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Mmos Today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eroszabi, Feb 9, 2018.

1. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

While I been waiting for this wanderful game to be released I was hoping to find a mmo to distract me until this games completion but I haven't found a mmoto do that. If things keep going the way it is this game will be the only one of it's kind and may find the attention of alot of players but only downfall is that even with the progress that has been made it may be to late if someone else beats them to the punch. I hope they don't because I love this games ideas. Mean while does anyone know of a good survival, crafting sandbox mmo that is t eve online

Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  2. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

I still do a mission or two a day in Warframe and I always go back to it "full-time" when I get bored with others. Over the last few weeks I have gotten back into EVE Online where I got lucky enough to get some good ships and learning boosts in holiday events, so that has continued to distract me more than most of the recent free MMO releases lately.

3. Kyla

Kyla Artisan

I play rappelz its an old school mmo.i like it though

4. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

I am glad to hear you all are keeping up with our progress, along with finding ways to entertain yourselves while you wait. :D

I'm going to move this thread on down to the off topic forum, since it is more about other games.

5. Elegost

Elegost Veteran

Don't know about you guys, but my hatred for ESO abated a while back.
    When you don't look at it as a true ES game, it becomes a pretty formidable MMORPG.
    11 million players now, and unknown to me it has beaten WoW three years straight.

6. achilles2511

achilles2511 Artisan

Speaking of Warframe, the new quest Sacrifice is coming out this week. Warframe has done an excellent job with providing high quality story, especially for a free MMO. If you haven't played Warframe, I'd definetly second Lauquai on the recommendation.