Kraken Hive

Discussion in 'Island Advertising and Recruitment' started by eroszabi, Mar 10, 2016.

1. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

HISTORY

Kraken hive was late to show in Tervarus during the age of shadows. They emerged from the jungle and attacked minor settlements around the jungle regions. They would bring their prey to the hive to be eaten alive if possible. While the other Raknar hives were engaging mass minions waves of the humans, they worked around the waves of humans to attack at the unprotected human hives. They would scale the walls and their warriors would slice their way through the soft flesh of the hive while their weavers would cast silk nets around the human warriors minions to slow them down or drag them to the ground under its weight for the haulers to take the prey back to the hive. All was well until a wave of human warrior minions found their way into the hive. The hives brave warriors fought to the last breathe and the fearless weavers threw themselves at the humans to stop their progress. The humans made progress deeper into the hive step by bloody step until they came to a wide chamber, when they entered they were met by non other the the dreaded hive mind, the hive minds towered over even the queens his chitin shined with silk and its hunger was so strong that you could feel it on your chitin. The Alpha of the human pack made a failed attempt to mimic a dragons roar but it spurred the others into a frenzy and they charged. The mighty hive mind raised onto its hind legs into a aggressive stance and hissed. Thats when all the warriors and queens clashed. Finlay the hive was making ground pushing the human meat back then a bright light appeared and some queens chitin melted and they fell with a hissing screech. A human orb weaver stood tall and made some kind a grunting noises, bright orbs that burned your eyes went into all directions and hit rock and warriors alike, some how a orb made a rock formation explode, a giant wave of air threw me and others into a tunnel and last i saw was the hive mind being burnt and crushed by solid and liquid rock. so here we are my pack we walk the liquid tunnels searching for a new place to remake our hive and hunt again.

General hive idea

Ok so this isnt about making a island but making a hive on one of FC's main servers so we can have fun and eat some people. I understand that some people that play may want to have a more PVE style play and thats great we welcome you also. Raknar are a pvp/pve race so we will do what we do best, hunt and kill what we can and grow bigger.

Roles

Weavers- are the players that want to focus and silk attributes. These players will spread the nice silk around the hive and territories that belong to us. They will also be like medic that will heal fellow members during hunts or when defending the hive.

Venar- are the players that want to focus on poison skills, they will be our assassins and priority target hitters. they will use that sweet venom to slow fast targets or when more information comes out about venom we will extend the information.

Hive guard- these raknar focus on chitin growth given them the most Armour and makes them be basically tanks for the hunt or defense of the hive. These raknar have the main priority of defending the hive mind and the hive itself. on hunts they will take the brunt of the damage and engage the heavy armored humans.

Warriors- this is the basic hunter/soldier these players will focus on damage evolution but are not limited to this they will be bale to advance any paths they like and are the more versatile of all the roles. they hunt for food to bring back to the hive, protect the hive and do recons to search for human cities.

last thoughts

since raknar are a beast race i though that we could add to this by having challenge time every 3 to 4 months. A person can ask to challenge the hive mind for his role. The challenger has to fight in this challenge bu the hive mind may either fight himself or ask a willing champion to fight in his place. This will allow the strong to run the hive and if the hive mind is beaten then this will also lead to more dynamic areas of rules and leadership, it will be fun.

I will update more at a later date. but just remember our main goal here in kraken is to have fun playing this wonderful game and to make friends while making others hate us lol.

2. achilles2511

achilles2511 Artisan

A note about the different roles... as Raknar, you level up pretty much randomly. If you went in a group, you could chose who eats which spiderlings, but a solo raknar doesn't really get to pick. I do think that the idea of challenges is interesting.

Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  3. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

it was stated the the spiderlings color deppended on the creature it was laid in so if that's is so all the player would need to do is Find the prey of choice and lay eggs in them.

Yes the challenge system is the one I like most. Since I'm exile the hive wont be exactly like a mmo hive it will be more like a wolf pack type of thing. This will also allow bring a RP feel to it also.

Gassy the Goblin and Elyssia like this.
  4. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

eroszabi is right, also, the spiderlings you eat are your own offspring so you can choose which ones to eat.

5. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

see so this means player can choose the roles they want be evolving as such and this also adds more depth and RP to playing as a raknar

6. achilles2511

achilles2511 Artisan

Fair enough. But I feel like it would boil down to the combat raknar and the medic raknar. Medic could get poison, speed, and silk, while the combat gets damage and chitin. That allows the medic to hit and run while the combat raknar tanks.

7. eroszabi

eroszabi Artisan

anyone can train up what skill they like. What I stated was a main skill to be focused not the only skill they could train. Warriors will be the main choice most likely since its all around but tanks font need dos they are just the meat shields but we are a group of predators so you cant control everything they do right

8. Shockwave101st

Shockwave101st Journeyman

I think I'll join your hive I'm going to play manly as a dragon but I was also going to play as raknar.