1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Just Bought The Game! Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Satoshishi, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Satoshishi

Satoshishi Apprentice

Hi guys!

I just found the game a little bit ago on Steam; it showed up in my queue and the instant I saw 'play as a dragon' i was very, very tempted to buy the game. I hopped over here and skimmed over a few of the posts, and I'm happy to say that since the community seemed so friendly and positive that I decided to buy the game!

I love survival games like this, and I've always...always wanted to play a game where I could be a dragon. I have no doubt I'll enjoy the game, but a game with friendly people makes it always more enjoyable.

So, happy to meet you all, and hopefully I can meet some of you in game, too!

2. Brax

Brax CoFounder / Creative Director Staff Member

Happy to have you with us, Satoshishi!

I think you'll find this community to be super friendly and very helpful. There's also a lot of chatter going on in our Discord channel so be sure to join us over there as well!

3. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Welcome to the forums, Satoshishi! I think I've been talking to you in Discord, too. Glad to have you with us!

4. Aulus Barbatus

Aulus Barbatus Artisan

Welcome if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

5. Skjal

Skjal Journeyman

Welcome, glad to have you join us!