How Will You Play? Who Will You Be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mata, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Mata

Mata Journeyman

So me, along with many others, are very excited to see this game released. I wonder if I'm not the only one imagining scenarios and thinking about what I'll do and who i'll decide to present myself as.

I thought it would be really interesting to see other's input on this. Summarize what kind of person you are, what you plan to do in the game. Do you want to be a stoic loner? A loyal soldier? One of a tight-knit group of friends? An explorer? A cunning hunter? A master of flight? Tell me, I'm really interested in what others have to say.

Elyssia likes this.
  2. Elegost

Elegost Artisan

I am Elegost, a warrior of the northern shores of Tervarus. My people were slaughtered by the vicious Raknar scourge.
    Only a small fraction of us survived, and I became the new leader for various reasons. My goal- to form my people into a force powerful enough to defeat the Raknar wherever we find them, and build ourselves a home greater than the last. We shall have our revenge, no matter what.

(My story has been told a few times, much of it in my settlement thread. Immersion broken.)

Elyssia likes this.
  3. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Well, for Multicharacter server - Frost Dragon planning to be a Guardian Dragon and willing to take on the extra challenge involved to become one. This could take several tries though heh.

For Single-Character server - Human Mage, great caution will be needed to do this with one character. The long range plan is to help build the Bluemoon village which probably means a life of crafting in the early days followed by trying to build a respectable mage guild and assist the healers with their initiative also. Plus, I expect there will be some librarians and researchers about and of course some crafters so things will be busy for him.

Oh, that is for the MMO if I was not clear.

For Exile, pretty much just whatever I can learn to be, which is likely learning how to build a working settlement. And likely some hard lessons on life for a dragon hatchling.

4. Grune

Grune Artisan

I just wanna be a giant spider and suck foolish mammals' innards out through their stomach.

5. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Note to self: Design and implement anti-Raknar belly-bombs.

6. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

I want to play them all. I want to see how long I can survive as a human and how many skills I can master before my final death. I want to play a a raknar when I need a break from the human to see how far I can evolve. I also want to play as a dragon, and I'll be sure to let the team know if I don't think it is challenging enough! :)

BowenTheKotoc likes this.