1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

First Post Of 2019!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Da Capin

Da Capin Artisan

Sorry to hear about those who have left and hi to the new members. Sounds like some good ideas have been rolling around tho so looking forwards to seeing what comes this year!
    Sounds like the years kicking off to a good start tho and happy to hear it!

Elyssia likes this.
  3. Dustweaver

Dustweaver Veteran

Ah, good to see things are still moving forward nicely.

While I have neglected to play as much as I should(250+ms to the nearest server can be frustrating), I am definitely still keeping watch here on the forums. :D

Elyssia and Jeremy@AmidsTheLight like this.
  4. Aulus Barbatus

Aulus Barbatus Artisan

I'll second the statement about being overdue, especially the part about moving from monthly updates. Glad to see things are still progressing. Once the interface and game play improvements you talked about have been released i'll be looking forward to trying this game out again.

Elyssia likes this.