Trials of Ascension

Finish Line Challenge - Update 2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Brax, May 1, 2014.

1. Brax Forged Chaos

Message Count:
    KABOOM!!!

You guys and gals made this challenge look more like a joke! :D You crushed it!!

There were many that were nervous about us making this challenge but the proof is right there! lol!

Let nobody say that ToA supporters aren't up to a task put in front of them!

I've said it, what, a million times now, but who cares -- thank you, thank you, thank you! You are allowing us to live our dream and I couldn't be more humble or honored that you believe in us and ToA so much.

On behalf of all of FC -- Barry, Gordon, Richard, Cassie, Levi, Josh, Ryan, Julius, Juaquin, Michael, and everyone else that has helped us -- you have our eternal thanks.

~~~

So what now?

We will obviously continue development and keep the store open for future donations. It will stay open until roughly a month before we launch our Kickstarter. Here shortly I will be revealing a stretch goal that is sure to drop jaws, so stick around!
    zlajo, legendmaker08, Franz and 14 others like this.
  2. NutMeg
    Warrior

Message Count:
  3. curzman
    Enforcer

Message Count:
    YAAAAAH!
    snuck in with a cheeky elixr... push the scales :D
  4. Gassy the Goblin Forged Chaos

Message Count:

I second that [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] ! With a big

w00t [IMG] !
    NutMeg likes this.
  5. Yevi Forged Chaos

Message Count:
    If the store remains open, does that mean the LTF campaign is still going? Or on May the 4th (be with you) will the LTF exclusives be dropped?
    Keralou and Gassy the Goblin like this.
  6. Bruxail
    Warrior

Message Count:
    Since they have on the front page that the forge has been lit, I assume LTF is over and they are just keeping the exclusives until the 4th, which was their target, to give us a chance to get things before they close it down.
    Keralou and Gassy the Goblin like this.
  7. Brax Forged Chaos

Message Count:
    Bruxail is correct. We've achieved our goal (like in lightning speed!) but we thought it best to keep the LTF offers available until the official deadline of May 4th.
    Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  8. Insanity
    Hero

Message Count:
    WOOOHOO! Good to hear.... I saw last night on my phone that it was finished before I got a chance to do anything.

Question though, are the bonuses to everyone who donated the whole time, or just the last little bit?
  9. Brax Forged Chaos

Message Count:
    The bonuses are for everyone that has/will back before the May 4th deadline.

So if you know anyone that has yet to donate, tell them to get over here and give us $5 and they get all the goodness listed in the achieved goals on the store page along with the other backer stuff listed in the Backer's Forum.

Loads of stuff for little cash!
  10. Yevi Forged Chaos

Message Count:
    I am having a tough time containing my excitement. I realize we just raised a drop on the bucket, but it seems like WE DID IT.

Rewards aside, I can't wait to see the demo and really really really want to play ToA.

P.S. Brax, time to dust off the whip and get folks crackin'!
  11. Brax Forged Chaos

Message Count:

If I crack it any harder, they might start swinging. ;)
    Kamos, Gassy the Goblin and Bruxail like this.
  12. Insanity
    Hero

Message Count:
    Chain em to the desk first...
  13. Teddy Forged Chaos

Message Count:

>.>
  14. Elyssia
    Warrior

Message Count:
    Poor Teddy. ;) Didn't know what you were getting into, did you?

$40k would buy some really pretty steel bracelets.
  15. eXChroma
    Enforcer

Message Count:
    All FC members should get a custom armor for them only, unlootable. I want to see Teddy walk around in his armor and be ridiculously daunting.:D
    Gassy the Goblin and Teddy like this.
  16. Teddy Forged Chaos

Message Count:

I LIKE THIS! <3 I finally feel the love :p (ill program in something super secret for you too eXChroma)
    te hee hee :p:goblin:
  17. eXChroma
    Enforcer

Message Count:
    Excellent! :p
    Teddy and Gassy the Goblin like this.
  18. Android
    Enforcer

Message Count:

I want Varl to have that same he-man haircut in game too :D
    Varl, Teddy and Gassy the Goblin like this.