1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

Doodles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mata, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mata

Mata Artisan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I really like drawing frost dragons. Although, mostly they're done from memory, so my drawings vary in accuracy.
    Needless to say I'm excited for this game.
    Though now that 2017 is coming close to it's end I'm wondering when the alpha testing is going to start.
    I'll be posting all future doodles here, I do a lot of them. There's a lot more to post as is but not any that I've gotten photos of.

2. Mata

Mata Artisan

3. Mata

Mata Artisan

actually tried to follow the concept art this time... I think I just made my new icon.
    [​IMG]

CynderAngel likes this.
  4. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

These are very nice!

I am moving this thread over to the Off Topic forum, since it is not directly related to discussing our development.

I hope you will share more; I really enjoy looking through everyone's art!

Mata likes this.
  5. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Omg that is amazing Mata! Amazing job, I really like the one that is standing and posing all awesome, while look at the camera! >3< Please do more! =D I am going to keep an eye on this for certain!

Mata likes this.
  6. Iauquai

Iauquai Master

Very nice doodles, Mata :)

Mata likes this.
  7. Mata

Mata Artisan

Thank you everyone!!

Sorry about the forum mistake Elyssia, thought because all these doodles relate to the game it would be alright in that forum.

CynderAngel likes this.
  8. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Np! ^ ^

9. Mata

Mata Artisan

sorry for the necro. I've done more ToA doodles but most of them are traditional and my new computer doesn't have a camera so it requires a bit more work to upload. On the other hand, I did do these forever and a day ago so I might as well post them here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BowenTheKotoc, Danielle and Elyssia like this.
  10. Mata

Mata Artisan

[​IMG]
    some doodles after spending 16 hours over the course of 2 days and finally aging to young as a fire dragon!! so rewarding, hope I don't lose it.

Sadly I had to go out of state, so not able to play. but I did doodle the ancient fire dragon on my laptop with ms paint and a mouse
    [​IMG]

11. Mata

Mata Artisan

Me and Gerdz. I watch my back whenever we're online at the same time

[​IMG]