Dev Blog #63

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

2. Bruxail

Bruxail Master

Snow for sub-freezing biomes? What about hail and why just sub-freezing? It can snow/hail when it is just freezing or just above since it is colder up there. It may not stay around long but it does.

3. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

It's good to hear you solved the problem of making holes in your terrain for caves. Crafting sure is coming along nicely.

4. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

The blending weather profiles to give people a warning of a change in weather sounds awesome. I mean, it makes perfect sense, but how often does it really matter in a game?

I also liked the detail on crafting. I pledge to only make perfect stone bricks, even if the first few hundred take me a long time to do. :p

5. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

Weather affects us in Tervarus, so getting a little warning will be good for preserving our life counters.

6. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Awesome1 I am loving the crafting is coming out nicely, and the weather! =D Also looking forward for the caves. Btw you guys still need to fix a misspelling word in Road map, from " As a player, I want to engage in melee combat". You accidentally misspelled animations wrong,
    [​IMG]
    Human - Aniamtions - 1H + Shield Loadout " You guys check it was done, but still didn't fix it. :,D I know this is not important, but I am just saying about it. Since I reported about it, like less month ago? Anyway other than that, keep up the amazing work! ^ ^

7. Mata

Mata Journeyman

It really brings me so much joy to see the progress you guys make and read about it. I'm often blabbing about it to my family and friends much to their disinterest.

Elyssia likes this.