Build 0.10b2 Is Live!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Elyssia, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Elyssia

Elyssia Community Manager Staff Member

Skjal and BowenTheKotoc like this.
  2. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Predators seem to be a bit more predatory now. I got killed 3 times by evisceraptors tonight where I used to have very little trouble avoiding them. Also it looks like dragons now lose all progress towards the next tick in their abilities when they die. Is that unintended or does that go along with the skill and ability loss that humans and raknar get now, in addition to the molting progress lost?

3. Elyssia

It depends on the severity of the death penalty on the server. Extreme will reset to zero, Severe will remove 75% of maximum (so if you are under 75% you will lose it all), Moderate will remove 50% of maximum (so you keep anything over 50%), and Minor does 25%.

4. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Right, I knew that was the case for human skills and raknar abilities and dragon molting. I didn't realize it extended to dragon abilities now, too. :)

5. vallenshield

vallenshield Artisan

this was not what i was looking fore as far as i can tell dragons game play is still grindy as fuck and not acuwal game play.

6. Elyssia

Then I think you will appreciate that the focus of our next patch will be on dragons. :D

Vahrokh likes this.