Angelcynders Animations Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CynderAngel, Aug 1, 2017.

Did you bring popcorn? ( It doesn't have to be for real. )

1. YES!!!!!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Uh... why are you doing this?

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Hey guys, I hope you like what you will see within this thread, which will be show off my animations that I have made during 2 years now. ( With improvements wise. ) Also if you are an animator yourself and have any tips that you like to share, I would be most appreciate it to hear any advice, so that way I can improve! My animations are focus just as the same, as for my art style. Which is fantasy, cartoon.
    If you want to see my art thread, go here: http://trialsofascension.com/forum/threads/angelcynders-new-art-thread.7240/

For those are wondering, I use Paint tool Sai, and put them together with an online gif maker, for gifs. For the sounds wise, I use wonder share and use a site to change the file into flash file, so it can play on Deviant art.Since I do not have adobe flash, and can't afford it.
    Alright lets get started. ^3^

Posted since, 8/1/2017

#1 Cnder talking practice SPOIL TRAILER! Coming soon!
    More info here: http://cynderangeldwoship14.deviant...g-pratice-SPOIL-TRAILER-Coming-soon-682977393
    Newest! 2017
    [​IMG]

#2 Mozzie animation gif, practice on ears and tail movements. ( First time. ) 2017
    [​IMG]

#3 Leaf Snake Model, + animation and sound. 2016 This one you will have to see it, for yourself. Don't worry the site is safe, is just deviant art where artist goes to share art, animations etc. First time animating a snake, and animating with surprising improvements. ( I barely animate in 3D modeling. I should do more though.)
    http://cynderangeldwoship14.deviantart.com/art/LeafSnake-Model-Animation-653555278

#4 Practice walking cycle, of a Dream Rayvern. ( My own species, I used them just for the practice fun, since they can walk on two legs as well. ) 2016 ( I also did coloration, but theirs two since I did two of my Dream Rayverns.I'll show case them later. )

[​IMG]

#5 Kawcaw's egg animation, unfinished. 2016

[​IMG]

#6 Blazing the angry 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#8 Dream Rayvern Hover, 2017 Another you have to check it out, this one comes with sound. =3

http://cynderangeldwoship14.deviantart.com/art/Dream-Rayvern-Hover-Practice-ANIMATION-664640401

#9 Eye improvements, Dream Rayvern eye. 2017 My best yet! This one surprisingly isn't finished though, since I have a lot of more plans for it.
    [​IMG]

2. Iauquai

Iauquai Veteran

You are coming along very well, CynderAngel!

CynderAngel likes this.
  3. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Thankyou so much Iauquai! =D

4. Mata

Mata Journeyman

Very nice animation so far!

I'm an animator as well, I have about 6-7 years of experience in 2D animation (though there's still tons of room for improvement as i'm self-taught)
    here's a really important tip!! if you'd like more let me know.

easing is really important for making your animation look smooth without needing to add more frames! here's how it works:
    [​IMG]
    See how the first few and last few frames are closer together than the middle ones? that's how easing works. Even a 4-frame looping animation can look smooth with easing, if the first 2 and last 2 frames are close together. You should start practicing easing by doing a bouncing ball animation, that's where most people start when it comes to learning how to use easing in animation.

here's an example: These two animations have the same amount of frames, except the red ball is linear while the green ball uses easing.
    [​IMG]

BowenTheKotoc and Elyssia like this.
  5. CynderAngel

CynderAngel Artisan

Oh my gosh thank you for the tips! I am aware of the ball actually, I have done a few in the past. But the easing, I had no idea this was helpful! Thank you so much! If I have any questions at all, I be sure to ask you. Also that is great to hear someone is also an animator such as me. =)

Also thank you so much for the feedback! ^3^

6. BowenTheKotoc

BowenTheKotoc Master

Red ball looks like a Cylon eye from classic Battlestar Galactica. :)

Elyssia, CynderAngel and achilles2511 like this.