1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

0.12 Raknar Kill By Fall Damage But Still In The Web

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Methos, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:38 AM.

1. Methos

Methos Artisan

I died from fall damage, but my dead body is still stuck in the web..

[​IMG]

2. Methos

Methos Artisan

When making webs at any angle to another web there seems to be sharp edges that you hit and take damage from as well as bounce on and off of.
    If you happen to start bouncing on one of the edges it will damage you and kill you as you can not stop bouncing.
    Sometimes you even slide down the web taking damage along the way.
    This bouncing ans sliding should not be happening, neither should the raknar be taking damage from the webbing,the web should act like a semi solid surface, for the raknar any way.
    This coupled with the raknar being thrown off of the web can cause a death from no fault of the player.

3. Da Capin

Da Capin Artisan

been busy I see haha, the raknar invade, time to get that claymore built haha