New Profile Posts

1. CynderAngel
    CynderAngel
    So happy about this. :) The Stress test is finally here, been waiting for this moment for a very long time. <3 SO HYPE!
    1. Gassy the Goblin likes this.
  2. Melgarh
    Melgarh Graeme Scott
    Hey man! So you are still up and running about ToA? =)
  3. Elyssia
    Elyssia Infernal
    Happy Birthday!
  4. EpicBlade
  5. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight Gassy the Goblin
    Hey um what happened i heard a little bad news that you are not anymore included in the Team....may i ask what happened if it's alright? you have to private message me though
    2. Gassy the Goblin
      Gassy the Goblin
      I got a job :D , no worries at all, I LUV ToA <3 :) ! No issues with ToA, great people, & more power to 'em! I was doing ToA as a volunteer, -and with the new job (...I spend two hours every day driving back and forth to work, arrghh, but I luv the work :) ! ), I just was not able to get the time. Feel free to let anyone know, ToA & the entire team has my full support!
      Jun 13, 2018 at 7:07 PM
  6. Aulus Barbatus
    Aulus Barbatus
    Playing Empyrion while I wait
  7. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight Gassy the Goblin
    Hey It's been such a long time will i be 1 of those Test players pretty please i've never had ever the chance...to play it before i did everything so far what has been mailed at me at my E-mail i so soooo so much wish i could be 1 of those beta Testers for the stress Test so many years have i been waiting for something like this to happen...
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      Thanks once again really i did all of it the stress test didn't went much good at all but i was able to expand the duration somehow
      Jun 18, 2018 at 4:49 AM
    4. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      thanks to the Team members and testing out a few things alongside other Pre alpha testers i just wish the final product will be much much better for now
      Jun 18, 2018 at 4:50 AM
    5. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      the direction it goes is decent but the fauna seems not much good and the duration time of molting is as well very painful still i guess it will be amazing hopefully after all the entity i was so many years waiting for will be the most Powerful being hopefully after it's fully evolved into Ancient Stage
      Jun 18, 2018 at 4:50 AM
  8. Elyssia
    Elyssia Sporkguy
    Happy Birthday, Sporkguy! Hope it was a good one.
  9. Ninja With A Stick
    Ninja With A Stick
    Also known as Relzyrx.
  10. BowenTheKotoc
    BowenTheKotoc
    KOTOC = Knight of the Old Code
    2. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      Sometimes also known lovingly as Knight of the Old Kooks
      Apr 3, 2018
    3. BowenTheKotoc
    4. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      yeah, well, she was kooky too =p
      May 14, 2018
  11. Tyras the Knight
    Tyras the Knight
    Oh its good to be back, I admit I've been sporadic with login on and checking the updates. I wanna thank the staff for all there work! <3
    1. Gassy the Goblin and Iauquai like this.
  12. Effreem
    Effreem
    Yarr!!
    2. Sir-Clockwork
      Mar 29, 2018
    3. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      Aaarrr!
      Mar 29, 2018
  13. Sir-Clockwork
    Sir-Clockwork
    What does everyone think of doing a Summer Festival again this year? I enjoyed it so much when we did it a few years ago.
    1. Dave
      Dave
      I would love to see the Festival happen again as well. I am not certain if the forums are healthy enough at the moment to support one though.
      Mar 30, 2018
    2. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      I think the idea was to revitalize the forums with this type of event. That may be one option too when it comes time to find more and more testers.
      Apr 1, 2018
  14. Dave
    Dave
    I hope one day to actually make my Pixie Healer. i'd like to patrol my forest looking for those bigger visitors that need my help.
    1. Elyssia and Iauquai like this.
    2. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      I do hope Pixies make it in eventually too, plus all the other much loved races, but that will take time and money of course.
      Mar 24, 2018
    3. Evangela
      Evangela
      Yes I hope they make it in too, that was my favorite race! But I don't think we will see that anytime soon :(
      Mar 29, 2018
  15. Halberd
    Halberd
    I yet live, though as a zombie I are not.
    1. Iauquai
      Iauquai
      I don't think necromancy will exist in ToA unless FC gets really good funding down the road... soo... no zombie life for you... better start taking good care of yourself =p
      Mar 18, 2018
    2. Sir-Clockwork
      Sir-Clockwork
      Oh! Are you one of MY brood? I go through so many of you these days that it's hard to keep track of you all!
      Mar 28, 2018
  16. holycanadian
  17. Zaythar
    Zaythar
    oh..
    1. Elegost likes this.
  18. Zaythar
    Zaythar
    How do I update my status?
    1. curzman likes this.
  19. Dustweaver
    Dustweaver
    Too often do people see silence as a sign of little or no progress. In truth, we find that the loudest among us often do the least.
    1. Elyssia likes this.
  20. curzman
    curzman
    If you know you know ;) so excited
    1. SimplyC.
      SimplyC.
      <_< >_>
      *whisper* I know...
      Mar 16, 2018
    2. curzman
      curzman
      ;)