1. Welcome to the Trials of Ascension: Exile forums. Due to spam and troll issues all first time posts are moderated so if your post does not show up immediately, this is normal. Please allow some time for your post to be verified to determine that it is not spam, possibly up to 24 hours. If your post has not shown up after 24 hours please send a personal message to our Community Manager, Elyssia.

New Profile Posts

1. Methos
    Methos
    finding ways to wreck my server..
    1. Elyssia
      Elyssia
      Any success?
      Sep 14, 2018
    2. Methos
      Methos
      I can always break mine lol
      Sep 14, 2018
  2. Fermont
    Fermont
    Working on my Dragon!
  3. Dustweaver
    Dustweaver
    Argh, work getting in the way so much. Hope you guys are dong well though.
  4. Mata
    Mata
    THE TIME HAS COME
    1. BowenTheKotoc
      BowenTheKotoc
      the walrus said, "To speak of many things."
      Aug 22, 2018
  5. Methos
    Methos Vahrokh
    Your name is now MECH-Dragon lol
    1. Vahrokh likes this.
    2. Vahrokh
      Vahrokh
      :D
      Aug 10, 2018
  6. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight Gassy the Goblin
    I will really miss you my Friend but it looks like you won't come back...
    1. Elyssia
      Elyssia
      Just FYI Dragon-Knight, these posts aren't private. For a private conversation between you and another player, you can click on the "Inbox" button under your profile space at the top right of your screen.
      Aug 6, 2018
  7. TheOriginalDess
    TheOriginalDess
    man how time flies, im glad this bore so much fruit, only regret was not being able to test. at least i can play with you lovely people now.
    1. Elyssia likes this.
  8. Dragon-Knight
    Hey gassy how is it going? i really hope you are alright out there and didn't catched a sickness like i did so far take care of yourself would like to see you again!
  9. Dustweaver
    Dustweaver
    Reminder: The Order is looking for new members. For those interested, please leave a comment on our recruitment thread or message me.
  10. Dragon-Knight
    Hey Gassy how is it going? it really got me this hot summer wheather i am sick since 3 weeks now hope you are on the End doing much better than me take care of yourself and let's chat once again some time :D
  11. Imorgul Wulflocke
    Imorgul Wulflocke Gassy the Goblin
    Sorry to say Gassy but your profile picture and signature are just as terrifying as I remember them from 4 years ago.
  12. toftegaardsperly
    toftegaardsperly Gassy the Goblin
    Sup Gassy, been a while. All going well on your end since we talked?
    Im personally doing pretty great these days, about to continue my education on Truemax here in denmark if you're familiar with the school.

Hope all is going great :)
    1. Gassy the Goblin likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. toftegaardsperly
      toftegaardsperly
      I havent tried nor heard about that program. But yeah my education gives us a brief course in 3ds Max and then for the remainder of the 3 years we use Maya as they feel its dominating the market most. Whats really cool about me continuing this particular year is that they've upgraded their education so now I can take a Bachelor degree in it! Although it does add an extra 6 months to the already 3 year long education.
      Jul 15, 2018
    4. Gassy the Goblin
      Gassy the Goblin
      How COOL! When I received my second degree (A.A.S. in Computer Science and Animation), about a 1000 years ago :D , I was super pumped. But, I never had a chance to get a Bachelor degree in it :) ! ( I did a B.A. in Studio Art, and in Speech Communications, fun, fun ) Again, very COOL!
      Jul 15, 2018
    5. toftegaardsperly
      toftegaardsperly
      Yeah im pretty excited about it. Just about two weeks till I start so im looking forward to it. Not really sure what I wanna do when im done, probably Blizzard if I can find a spot close by. Preferably in England. Alternatively I may look into an indie company.
      Jul 15, 2018
  13. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight Brooklin
    I hope you will return as well i didn't have forget you!
  14. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight toftegaardsperly
    being eager to see you as a Dragon one day if things will be going well
    1. toftegaardsperly likes this.
    2. toftegaardsperly
      toftegaardsperly
      Im quite looking forward to trying it out, although im uncertain if I'll commit to it fully until the Ancient dragons are added. Maybe I'll just try it for a bit and then play human or raknar until we get ancients. We'll see. If its possible to stay logged out for a long time without dying, I may just try getting to the highest stage possible and then drop the character.
      Jul 14, 2018
    3. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      That would be a big shame and waste of your hardest effort because you will understand after you play and purchase the Game i so much would have liked to see you there as well to meet you in game 1 day or something like this
      Jul 14, 2018
    4. toftegaardsperly
      toftegaardsperly
      I will be giving it a good long try, but I'll probably try all the races tbh. However im continuing my education in 3D design in August once that starts I'll have much less free time to throw around.
      Jul 14, 2018
  15. Gassy the Goblin
    Gassy the Goblin Dragon-Knight
    Hi Dragon-Knight :) ! Thank you for the kind messages :D ! I appreciate it! Hope all is well. A big Goblin Horde Salute to you :D ! Very cool to see the vid & news on Exile !!
    1. Dragon-Knight likes this.
    2. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      Yeah it really looks great I just wish them counting from now on they will even more improve because i suppose only after they sell the game on early access they will be able to smoothen and add textures and better animations and dynamics which i wish them for sure still my heart is filled in worrys
      Jul 14, 2018
  16. Dragon-Knight
    glad that you showed up again it really is always nice when you show up I hope you are doing fine i am kinda worried about a few things but also still with Hope because nothing can break this within me this easily!
  17. Dragon-Knight
    How is it going so far? I hope everything is doing great ^^
  18. Dragon-Knight
    I hope your day finds you well :)
    2. Gassy the Goblin
      Gassy the Goblin
      Thank You Dragon-Knight! Happy Saturday :D !
      Jul 7, 2018
    3. Dragon-Knight
      Dragon-Knight
      you too have a Goblinous Happy Saturday as well does the Word Goblinous even exist?
      Jul 7, 2018
  19. Dragon-Knight
    Dragon-Knight Elyssia
    I really wish you guys will stick to your designs at least what i saw even years ago for the Dragons and their artistical master piece of drawing hope it will have a outstanding fantastic outcome now it is time for me to fall in slumber
  20. Dragon-Knight
    how are you gassy?